Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Could Tonight be THE Night???

Hi All,
Sorry that I haven't been blogging as much recently. I was in an accident and have been in a lot of pain.

I am also working on something for one of the Biggest Loser contestants (which I am keeping secret until the 16th- after the Biggest Loser finale show for season 6). I am very excited to be given such an opportunity. I want to thank this contestant for making one of my dreams come true :0)

Anyway, I thought that the video about Vicky was hilarious. After everything that she has said and done it was good to have the opportunity to just laugh and release some of the frustration I have been feeling about how Vicky has been treating the other Biggest Loser contestants.

I cannot believe the awful things that she has been saying about the Biggest Loser and the fact that week after week we have all been watching in hopes of finally seeing Vicky sent home only to have to endure another week with her being on the Biggest Loser tv show. I can only hope that tonight is the night that Vicky gets her comeuppance.

I hope that you all got a bit of a chuckle out of the video too.

Well, tonight is THE night!!!

America gets to vote :0)YEAH!

I cannot wait to see what happens on the Biggest Loser tonight. Whatever the outcome I am hoping that we finally see the end to Vicky's nastiness bu her being sent home. And I am also hoping that whatever the scale shows tonight that Michelle will be one of the final 3 and will ultimately be the Biggest Loser! :0)

She deserves it.

I'll be blogging more tonight after the Biggest Loser gets done. In the meantime I have everything crossed that I possibly can- makes it hard to type :0)LOL - that Vicky goes home. I would hate to see her win the Biggest Loser and get all of that money after her atrocious behaviour.

After her bad sportsmanlike behaviour and bad attitude I would hate to see her be rewarded and be put before America as a role model for us all-UGH!

Let me know what you thought about the video, your hopes for tonight's show and the Biggest Loser finale. I appreciate your comments as long as they are clean and nice
Till Later-TTFN :0)

P.S.: Don't forget to vote the polls on the right. I have moved the ended ones to the bottom so you can still see them but they aren't mixed in with the active ones.

No comments: