Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is THE Day!!!

Hey all,
I just wanted to remind you, in case you have alzheimer's or CRS :0)LOL, that tonight is THE night! Biggest Loser starts it's brand new season. Season 7 looks like it should be very interesting.
Here's hoping that there are no Vicky's this season.
I will be blogging about the show after Biggest Loser is done tonight. So, make sure to come back and see what I have to say about the new contestants.
In the meantime, if you haven't already, grab my FREE report if you need to lose weight. If you know ANYONE that needs to lose weight then please do them the HUGE favor of letting them know about my free report. If you don't know what I am talking about then please read my post below and see my 'before' and 'after' pics
More Later:0)
~Michelle

No comments: