Friday, January 2, 2009

Lose Weight EASILY with my FREE Report! These step-by-step instructions are so EASY!

This was the easiest that I have EVER lost weight. It was cheap and the results seem to be lasting. I am AMAZED at not only how cheap and easy this was but how much weight I have lost. I will be adding pics and a video soon so keep watching but in the meantime you can get my FREE report that details EVERYTHING step-by-step!

I hated how much I weighed and wanted to lose weight but nothing worked until this. I have lost a LOT of weight and will be sharing pics to prove it. I am healthier, feel better and I did it all without dieting or exercising at all!

I am not charging you anything for this great information and believe me it is worth whatever I would charge as it WORKS and I Know that people need this information so that they too can get healthy.

I may start selling this at some point- maybe even soon- but for now, for 'my biggest loser blog' fans I am giving it to you FREE!

Send a blank email to I want to lose weight too!

February 2008

October 2008 December 2008


Here's my 'before' and 'after' pics. I am embarassed to show the 'before'pic. Not one of my prouder moments. I didn't want my picture taken but my son wanted to take it. He asked me to smile. I did but my heart wasn't in it. I knew I was overweight and hated having my picture taken. What we do for our kids, huh? :0)

The 'after' pic is much better but my face is still a little puffy due to a sinus infection but even so you can see that my double and triple chins are gone.

I do have bags under my eyes - this is from lack of sleep due to stress. But even with all of the stress I am not overeating anymore and that is a HUGE test because I have always been a 'stress eater'. When I was stressed I would stuff my face. I don't do that anymore just by using the simple steps that I have provided for you in my FREE report.

The october pic is when I started my 'testing' phase to see if the results would last. As you can see (notice that the cleft in my chin is more defined?) I have not only -NOT gained weight- but have lost even more. Which you would easily be able to see if I didn't have this sinus infection causing my face to swell but check out the lack of double chins and you will be able to tell.

If you can't tell from these pics you will be able to see what I am talking about in the video that I will be sharing soon Just wait until you see how huge my old pants are on me. They used to be tight and now they want to fall off.

Right about now I am wishing that I would have at least checked out my weight before I started this but I had no idea that just trying to get 'healthy' would be the time that it would work and I would lose all of this weight. At least I did give in and let my son take the picture in February (all pics were automatically dated by the camera) so I have that showing how overweight I was

If you are overweight then Please give this a try. I am sure that it will help you like it has me :0) You will be AMAZED at how easy this is.

My report cost you nothing and will describe step-by-step what you need to do to lose weight easily and safely without dieting or exercising. There are some great little tips that are so easy and will boost your weight loss. Please request your FREE report now and learn how you too can lose weight easily like I have.

This blog is not only so that I can blog about my FAVORITE tv show but so that I can spread the word and help others lose weight easily like me. Why starve yourself when it doesn't work and you are miserable when you can use my easy steps to have the weight melt off? I even went through the holidays without misery and without gaining weight. Now THAT'S a Test! :0)lol

If you haven't already done so- Please go and get my FREE report now :0)

No comments: