Sunday, November 23, 2008

Disappointed in Michigan...

I have been a fan of Biggest Loser for years and, though I am disappointed in 'the powers that be' for not getting Vicky off the show due to her bahaviour, I still want the show to continue on doing the good that it is doing for people.

And YES, even with the bad behaviopur of Vicky, Heba and Brady the Biggest Loser show is still doing good for a LOT of people.

As a Michigan native I was so happy to have someone from Michigan on the show. I was EXTREMELY happy after Amy voted Brady off. AND I was so SURE that Vicky, with her awful attitude, would be gone this week.

I CANNOT BELIEVE that Amy did not vote Vicky off after how Vicky has been to her and everyone else.

This makes no sense.

Amy voted Brady off for herself as she saw Brady as a threat.Then she goes and gets rid of Coleen who was her team mate first. Coleen is less of a threat as she has less weight left to lose and she has played the game through with class the entire time- unlike Vicky.

The black team would have had Amy's back if she had voted to get Vicky off of the show.

Now Amy has put herself in a position where the black team will no longer vote to keep her there and you can GUARANTEE that if Amy falls below the yellow line that all of the blue team will be voting her off. As far as the other contestants are now concerned, she has shown everyone there that she has no loyalties to anyone and cannot be trusted.

I was soooooo happy when Michelle declined the $5,000 in favor of giving Vicky the 1 pound disadvantage. I was so SURE that Vicky was FINALLY going home! :0))

Then Amy goes and votes off Coleen instead of Vicky. Gawd Amy What were you thinking?

I LOVE The Biggest Loser but I do not like Vicky and I do NOT want her to have the opportunity to win Biggest Loser and be so richly rewarded for her awful behaviour whiler she has been on the Biggest Loser.

In my home we do not reward bad behaviour and it makes me sick to think that, with behaviour like hers, Vicky could possibly win the Biggest Loser.

Then there is Ed. I liked Ed when they first came on. Even though I would have prefered to have Phil or Stacey win the challenge and come back on to the Biggest Loser show I thought that having Ed back might get Heba to see reason and that they would ALL wake up and see that getting Vicky off of the show is the best for the Biggest Loser and everyone on it.

My son and I thought that perhaps Ed would see that getting Vicky of of the show would be best for them too as she is a lose cannon and only out for herself.But, Ed went along with the pack and voted for Coleen.

Right now, like many others out there, I am not pleased with Amy's decision. To be honest, I don't see Amy having any chance of winning after she has stabbed everyone else their in the back through voting off team mates from both her most recent team and her original team on the Biggest Loser.

I am sure that the other contestants are all looking at her and figuring that they can't trust ger to vote to save them if they need it so, much as I hate to have to say it, I think that they will be sending Amy home the first chance that they get.

Though it would be nice to have a fellow Michigander win, I just don't see Amy being able to stay on for much longer if she would fall below the yellow line.

I get caught up in the show. I LOVE the Biggest Loser! When my son gets upset about my screaming at the tv I remind him that I don't drink, smoke or use drugs and that I REALLY enjoy watching the Biggest Loser. Since it doesn't cost anything and it won't hurt me I think he could do a LOT worse than having a mother that is addicted to the Biggest Loser :0)

No comments: