Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tonights Biggest Loser show....

If you have read my previous post then I think that you will understand why I am keeping this one so short. My head hurts from crying so much and I feel like HE**. My hope is that I will wake up and find that this is just an awful nightmare but, sadly, I know that it is not.
Amyway, I enjoyed tonights Biggest Loser show. It seems that this season they are trying to show everyone how the CAN do this at home.
I must say thogh that I was sadly disappointed in Helen.
As a mom myself I would think that she would have looked at her daughter and realized that Shanon needs to be there more. She should have put her foot down and said "You need to be here Shanon. You went home before, now I am going home so that YOU can get the support you need here and learn what you need to learn"
I think that every other parent there would have done that. I know that I would have- course it's a mute point as my son got the skinny jeans in the family. He eats and eats and never gains weight. Course he is stll growing and we do eat pretty healthy for the most part so that helps.
Ok, so leave some comments and let me know what you think about tonight's Biggest Loser show, Helen and Shanon's decision and what Josh & I are gong through.
If you have no idea what I am talking about then please read the next post.
I kept the gore out but it is not really anything that you would want your child to read. Believe me, if I told you the true horror of what we saw and went through YOU would probably have nightmares too.

No comments: