Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Biggest Loser tonight was a hard decision...

WOW! Tonight's Biggest Loser was really good. I couldn't believe how quickly some of the contestants lost their balance. How sweet of those guys to give up seeing their family member so that Mandy (?) could see her husband and kids.
I was concerned how this might affect her weight loss. I could see it as either helping or really hurting her. How amazing that it seemed to have such a positive affect on her wight loss this week :0)
I was a bit disappointed in her sister with all of her jealousy. She was home for a month while Mandy was away from her family and she has only been away from her family for a couple of weeks. Mandy, on the other hand, has been away from her family for over 6 weeks. So how selfish to be whining and crying because Mandy got to see her family for 24 hours?
It seems like Mike has been upset over having to carry his Dad the last couple of weeks. I think that this is just a othing. Once Ron gets some more of this weight off he should be able to start doing more and dropping the pounds again- hopefully.
I was pleasantly surprised to see the big weight loss number that Mike saw on the scale tonight.
Since Blaine has been there on the Biggest Loser ranch the whole time I feel that we have gotten more attached to him so it was sad to see him go home. Yet I can understand his wanting to see his baby.
All around a pretty good show on Biggest Loser tonight. What did you think about tonights Biggest Loser? Please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks! :0)

No comments: