Monday, January 26, 2009

Have you seen the Biggest Loser preview?

Have you seen the new preview for the Biggest Loser? My son & I saw it and we are wondering if maybe Ron and Mike (the brown team) will tell everyone to put their name on the plate so that Dan can stay. :ole Jerry did.
It would explain the way that Dan says "I love you guys" as he hugs Ron.
Ron was really adamant that Dan needs to stay because he doesn't have the support and when you look at Mike and Dan- Mike isn't as heavy.
Ron and Mike seem to be very supportive of each other so I think that they would do well at home. Though as a fellow Michigander I must say that I would hate to see them leave and yet I really feel that Dan needs to stay. His friend will be no help at all as we have seen.
Let me know if you have seen the preview and if you think that this might be a possibility?
I will be blogging more after Biggest Loser is done tomorrow night.
I CAN'T WAIT!!! :0))

No comments: